Man! My dear daughter ... It seems like just a few years ago, I was lettin' you sleep on my chest or wakin' up at 3am to feed you. Now you're seven! I have to prepare to look out for all them lil' boys that my try to come at you. But don't worry, daddy's got your back. You're so big now & lookin' more & more like me. I love you with all my heart. Just to get too old on me, ok?Monday, May 12, 2008
As years go by ...
Man! My dear daughter ... It seems like just a few years ago, I was lettin' you sleep on my chest or wakin' up at 3am to feed you. Now you're seven! I have to prepare to look out for all them lil' boys that my try to come at you. But don't worry, daddy's got your back. You're so big now & lookin' more & more like me. I love you with all my heart. Just to get too old on me, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was too sweet! You're a great father.
I just want to play with her hair.
Post a Comment