Whoa! It's been such a long time since I've been on here. With the many things that's been happenin' in my life, it just all flew by. I actually forgot about this, but guess what? I'm back! I'm not sure for how long, but I'll be here for as long as I can. With that said, I want to give a lil' movie review.
DRIVE - Starring Ryan Gosling, is a movie about, well ... a driver, that, um ... drives! There's not much to say about this movie, other than how boring it was. For about 80 minutes of the movie, there was nothing to go on. No dialogue, all he did was smile, dry action, although, I must say, the killings were quite gruesome! I took a great liking to that. But for only 20 minutes?! Come on now.
What tickled me the most about this, was, a journalist from AMNY gave the movie 3.5 stars and suggested that everyone zoom to see this movie. I don't know who paid this woman to say that, but I saw it for free last night and it sucked.
Anyway, I know have twins (well, for nearly 2 years)! My boys are gettin' so big. Just watchin' them grow into their own is a beautiful thing. I love bein' a dad and just bein' with my kids make it that much better. My daughter was gone all summer. She's 10 now. She's back in school and on the grind. I love her dearly.
Well, I guess that's it for now. My life has had some major changes. I embrace it knowin' that with it, my future will be shaped into new forms.
Talk to you guys later. I'll try to update this a bit more frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I now* have twins....
And I'm glad that you're back! =D Hope to see a lot more.
Post a Comment