I must say, I wish all a very healthy (mentally & physically) new year. I know most of you may have your resolutions and ideas for the year throughout, but how many are goin' to actually live up to their own expectations? I'll tell you this way ... If you have to make a resolution, then you don't really want to accomplish anything. Too many times people plan on things they'd like to accomplish, obtain, etc., and never either finish or follow through ... so, when you get tired of talkin' about it, you'll actually get it done. Try that one for a spat.
On to other things ... (Looking back)
The previous year was a bit of a roller coaster. With the economy, people and personal situations, I think I pulled out somewhere near the top. In my case, for the better. As I do look back, I see all the places I could've improved on, but didn't and just look forward to makin' myself a better person. I also want to thank all those who have come into my life and made lil' impacts. Believe me, they went a long way. And for the people that are already there, you all are great. There's no way to repay what you've given to me as friends, family and just all around great people (we all know dealin' with me isn't the easiest). I love all of you though and wish to grow more with you as time passes on.
I think that's about it for now. Just a small lil' summary. So, again, enjoy, make yourself happy before you think about makin' anyone else happy and live.

1 comment:
Hey Stranger...
I hope the new year brings you even more blessings honey. I think you're awesome.
Post a Comment