It's been a while since I've posted anything. a lot has gone on and there's a lot more to come in the new year. Every time I turn around, it seems to be a new beginnin' ....
But for the most part, things are goin' well. I can say that I'm happy. I've got my closest people near and my family is tight. My brother's out of lockdown, but at the rate he's goin', he'll end up right back where he started. I really hope it's not the case, but only so much can be done for his situation.
The government just now (today) announced that we're in a recession! As if this wasn't noticed the first 10 times the marked dipped over 500 points at a time! Why don't they tell us somethin' that we actually don't know? It beats me, but hey ... I guess it's the way they'll forever operate.
Black Friday was fun. Stayed up all thanksgivin' night, just to head out to the stores early in the mornin'. There were many lines, but we got in and out swiftly.
I've also dropped a few people out of my life. You know how they say, with certain build up, there comes a time when you just need to mass dump? Well, I did that. And yes, it bothered those unfortunate, but if anyone knows me, they know why I do it.
I'm often called a mystery, 'cause I don't tell much. But I see it as, I just don't like my life to be on display like that. And believe it or not, I'm actually quite open ... just have to pay attention.
The end is almost near. Boy, what a whirlwind of 12 months it's been.
As I bring this to a close, I'll leave you with this ...
There will be more posts with the start of the new year. I'm plannin' on finishin' my story as well (or doin' more of it and revampin' it), so that I can get it out of the way.
So, feel free to come back and see what updates I'll be makin'.
Take care!

1 comment:
Well..another year of excitement, disappointments, and new beginnings.
*People will always come and go. Family is permanent. Friends are replaceable. Memories last forever. Time is precious...so live it up.
Enough of that. I'm happy that we've grown closer. Another reason for me to smile. Sucks for others though...
Post a Comment