Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Randomness

So, I'm talkin' to one of my homegirls yesterday, tellin' her that I took a yoga class. Now, before I get into all of this, I must say, she's only 22 ... she doesn't know any better. [Some damn youngins think so juvenile] Anyway, I was basically tellin' her how my day went and she proceeded to say, "Why're you takin' yoga?" I reply, "for flexibility" ... She then, blows my mind with this comment after I tell her it helps with football, "Yoga's a tad feminine ... but I heard ballet helps for football" As my smart cells continuted to deplete, I just stopped talkin' to her and continued to download my maps for Call of Duty 4. I couldn't believe the response I got from her ...

It's like, how can you even fathom a difference? Both excercises require stretches, posing and the release of negative energy, but YOGA is feminine & BALLET isn't? You be the judge.

2 comments:

FriendlyVirgo said...

Yoga & Ballet are both a good form or release. They both work your joints and help you stretch out your kinks. There is nothing girly about either one. As a female she shouldn't have came out like that. I expect it from a male but not a female. She's suppose to be more understanding. hmp!

May I add, I have my immature days. Yes I am 22 but I don't think that would've been my response. And for those who are reading, we are not all like her.

Drz Blessed Princess said...

lmao!!!! I'm glad this wasnt me! lmao