Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reminiscin' ...


Man! I can't wait to go back and do this. I want to go in June. I remember the first time I went down with my two boys. It was so cloudy that day and they turned us away. The second time we went down, it was bright & sunny, but then rained for a good hour. Really ruined my mood as I sat there, prayin' for it to clear up. When it finally did, I was once again happy and as we went up in the air, all of my anxiety remained grounded as I was too upset to feel anything. I just wanted to be one with the earth for the next six minutes. It was the greatest thing in the world [well, second, if you count the birth of my daughter]. For all those who are thinkin' about doin' it, just go do it! Trust me, it'll be over before you know it and there'll be nothin' to be nervous about ... except for payin' $300 to commit suicide! That ought to get you startled! But it's fun. So, take my word for it & do it! Next up ... base jumpin'! Rollercoaster what?! Try 2.5 miles off the ground in a 225mph plunge to the earth. Kingda Ka can't even touch that.

2 comments:

Her said...

Amazing view.

FriendlyVirgo said...

Errah! Naw! I'm good. I love my life. $300 I can stomache. I can use that for other things, like...treating you out. And we wont even need to use the whole 300. Isn't that something!
There is other ways for me to be one with the earth. That's just your special way and I respect that.

But I love the shots that you showed me. You are very brave.